In business, you can never be too careful when. At times when suppliers promise to you they will deliver your order immediately but never followed through on their oral contract until months later, which can lead to cause you untold financial and time loss. When you refer to their previous promise, they reaction can turn unhonourably, with replies such as "I never said that". Wouldn't it be great to have recorded that promise they made so you can prove it in court or to the company themselves. Now you can with this handy flash drive audio recorder that has the ability to store up to 240 hours of recording. There is no software installation, no cables and no batteries required with this gadget.
You can just press one button and start recording. After you finish recording, just stick the flash drive into a computer and instantly listen to what's been recorded. This device can be essential in quite a few situations, such as, using it to record meetings, press conferences, talks with employees, record advice from lecturers and more. Other gadgets like this are usually much more bulky and cost more too.
- 4GB internal memory
- Up to 240 hours of Audio Recordings
- Useful for both private and professional use
- Main Function: Digital Voice Recorder (4GB Memory + USB Drive)
- Memory : 4GB
- Operating Time:Built in battery will last 5 hours on one charge
- Recording times (4GB) : 240 Hours
- Playback Formats: WAV
- USB Device: 2.0
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/Me/Vista/XP/ Windows 7 (no drivers required)
- Dimensions: L:64 x W:20 x D: 7 (mm)
- Flash Drive Spy Audio Recorder
- User Manual – English